28 Day VIRTUAL Nutrition Challenge!
YOU! Open to CrossFit Simsbury Members AND Non-members; Anyone looking to lose weight, create healthy habits, and improve their nutrition.
- 4 Weeks of Meal Plans
- Virtual Nutrition Seminar
- Private Facebook Group
- Digital Nutrition Handbook
- Healthy habits for LIFE!
- Virtual kickoff seminar Sunday April 26
- Challenge runs 5/3 to 5/31
Cost of Nutrition Challenge:
($3.50 per day)
SPACE IS LIMITED! These challenges sell out quickly; grab your spot ASAP!
If you are a local business owner, we are saving 10 FREE spots for you. We want to help in this stressful time.
We can help you navigate making healthier food choices, which will help you manage your stress, which will help you manage your business.
1. Who is the challenge designed for?
Anyone who wants take control of, prioritize, and kick-start their nutrition. The challenge is meant to be a starting point to improve your nutrition. Whether you've done a challenge before and have fallen off the wagon since, OR you've never heard of the word "macronutrient,"- you will benefit from what this challenge has to offer!
2. I have done a challenge before; should I do one again?
Great question. The goal of a challenge is to really jump start your nutrition. We will be focusing on developing healthy habits and behaviors that support long term results. With this in mind - EVERYONE can benefit from a challenge. However, if you've found that you need some increased accountability, you've done a challenge in the past, and you'd prefer more customized meals plans, e-mail to talk about other options.
3. What kind of nutrition plan will we be following?
We will be focusing on macronutrients and putting together meals that are made up of the appropriate quantities of each.
4. I am a vegetarian/gluten free/dairy free. Can I still do the challenge?
Absolutely! We have meal plans to support these specialty diets.
5. I am social distancing and not eating my normal food. Should I do this?
Yes! The current dynamic is even more reason to do a challenge. It is a combination of education and accountability, both of which are super important during times of stress!
6. I want to sign-up, but cannot make the kick-off seminar. Is it mandatory?
The seminar is virtual, so we hope all can make it, but we do understand kids and other priorities can get in the mix, so there will be a recorded version to watch. If you can join live, you will be able to ask more questions!