Gift Ideas for CrossFitters
The holidays are officially upon us! For those of you hunting for gifts for somebody special here are a few ideas for your fellow CrossFitters:
- I always say, its worth spending money on good shoes and a good bed. You spend so much time walking (or working out) and so much time sleeping, its well worth it to get quality items.
- My CrossFit shoe pick is the Nano 8s. They feel great, have solid stability for lifting, you can run short distances in them and they look sharp. *Avoid any sales for the Nano 7s, they were not a good year! Way too stiff.*
- Every CrossFitter knows hand rips can happen. Protect those bad boys with my go-to grips.
- Rich Froning Bear Complex Grips
3. CrossFit Subscription Boxes
- Not sure exactly what to get or what they might want? Get them a monthly subscription that will deliver
CrossFit related products right to their door!
- I personally have not tested these, but know many that have and they are quite popular!
- Gainz Box, WOD Box, and Barbella Box are three popular ones
- Every CrossFitter loves food. What better way to show you care about someone than to give food or gift cards for food?
- Quality steaks, gift cards to local food stores or butchers, or gift cards to Kettlebell Kitchen or other food prep service.
- To me, there's not much more exciting than getting some treat steaks or a nice ham!
- Stop no further than roguefitness.com
- Best stuff, most options, great service, winning all around
6. Prefer to Shop Local? CrossFit Simsbury specific ideas:
- Personal Training Session (30 or 60min)
- Next months dues
- Case of FitAid
- Bag of Peanut Butter Smash Progenex protein
Any questions at all, such as jump ropes, workout gear, or other items shoot me an email, I'm happy to help!
Owner / Head Coach